Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

TESV Acceleration Layer (Improved Performance)

Featured Replies

Thanks for posting this DC, I'll have to check it out. The game runs mostly fine for me, but it would be nice for it to be smoother in big cities like Solitude. I might try this later on if I get back into Skyrim.

  • Author

Thanks for posting this DC, I'll have to check it out. The game runs mostly fine for me, but it would be nice for it to be smoother in big cities like Solitude. I might try this later on if I get back into Skyrim.

No worries mate; glad I could help out (albeit in a small way). Just finished placing the file and will give it a try.

No worries mate; glad I could help out (albeit in a small way). Just finished placing the file and will give it a try.

Yeah let me know if it smooths out your gameplay in Solitude. Pretty much everything runs fine for me except Solitude, which drops the framerate to like 25. Whiterun is between 30-40. It's noticeable but honestly not that bad.

  • Author

Yeah let me know if it smooths out your gameplay in Solitude. Pretty much everything runs fine for me except Solitude, which drops the framerate to like 25. Whiterun is between 30-40. It's noticeable but honestly not that bad.

Not as good as I thought it would be going by everyone's chat :(

  • Author

The original version appears to have some code issues that have since been fixed. The error could impact some quests according to the thread. Anyhoo, here is the latest version to try with the latest code fixes.

This version contains the fix that Arisu suggested (setnz -> setz), the suggested renaming of the function (test_bit_30 -> test_bit_30_not_set), plugin version updated (as per above) and the folder stucture is created as needed for Nexus Mod Manager to install it. Tested and working fine with a new game (no AI issues in Helgen, etc.). This includes the updated source for all of the above in the src folder.

I've also updated the readme to reflect the directory structure change and to suggest the default <skyrim root> path if they are manually installing.

http://cl.ly/0Y1J1o3P1I24292x3F3Q

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.