December 22, 201114 yr comment_50695 Looks like it could be cool, and by a good director, but it's funny how every action movie trailer now goesBWAAAAAM... BWAAAAAAAM! Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50710 I think it takes place in the same fictitious universe as the Alien film but the same aliens won't be in it. Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50723 Ooh I heard he was doing something new. Can't wait to see it. Report
December 23, 201114 yr Author comment_50749 The film was originally intended as a direct prequel to the 1979 science fiction horror film Alien; however, the events of the film will not precede any of the previously established characters or story lines from the Alien franchiseThe film will focus on a mythology within the Alien universe. Set in the late-21st century, Prometheus will explore the advanced civilization of an extraterrestrial race responsible for the origins of modern humans on Earth, as well as the background of the Alien creature which made its first appearance in the 1979 film. Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50768 Awesome, definitely want to see it now. Too bad it's over six months from coming out. Report
December 23, 201114 yr comment_50772 Soooo many good movies coming out this next year. Prometheus, the Hobbit, the Dark Knight, ect. Report
March 18, 201214 yr comment_54979 So it might even have a similar vibe to the Alien movies. Still looks awesome. Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_55002 So it might even have a similar vibe to the Alien movies. Still looks awesome.It's set in the same universe as the Alien's series. Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_55008 man this movie looks so dope. this and batman are the only two big ones i want to go see so far. i'd **** this movie if i could. Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_55009 It bugs me how much these two guys look alike lol.this guy is in prometheushttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm1334869/inception batman etchttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm0362766/ Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_55010 It's set in the same universe as the Alien's series.I was aware, hence the "even". It's part of what has me so interested in the film. Supposedly it's about the species of alien found (dead) piloting a ship in the beginning of the first Alien. Report
March 24, 201214 yr comment_55187 It's fucking Ridley Scott and it's pre Aliens. That's all that needs to be said. Can't wait. Oh, and I see the similarities GG. Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_56443 I think I'm going to be on vacation when this releases. Guess I'll have to catch it when I get back. Provided any of the release dates I can find are accurate. Nice video too. Report
April 18, 201214 yr comment_56444 This movie keeps looking better and better. I was already sold on the director and universe of it. Report
April 30, 201214 yr Author comment_56936 This part trips me out. The creature latches onto his helmet and then just completely makes it go concave. So much so, that you see the imprint of the person's skull. Dayum! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.