December 22, 201114 yr comment_50672 I can't believe that people are actually SCAMMING the system when it comes to the Humble Indie Bundle and the current Steam Holiday Sale in order to try to work the system to get more entries into the stupid Steam Holiday contest.It makes me VERY angry that people would stoop so low, but of course not a lot surprises me these days.So, I'm giving a big F U to all the asshats out there who ruin all the good things for the rest of us. Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50674 How, by making new Steam accounts to get more coal/prize chances off of the HB games that are in the challenge? That is incredibly low. Unless they're paying a decent amount for the HB, which you know they're not. Report
December 22, 201114 yr Author comment_50676 The bundle people had to TAKE AWAY giving Steam keys with the bundle for people paying less than $1.00. It's unknown how many bundles were sold, but people were buying bundles for like ONE PENNY. ONE EFFING PENNY, and using the keys to create new Steam accounts.God I'm pissed. Report
December 22, 201114 yr comment_50683 That is low, but I doesn't surprise me. If there is one thing the Internet has increased its lazy people trying to get and scam for free stuff. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.