December 16, 201114 yr comment_50221 <object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc15626" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=45690564&width=420&height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc15626" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=45690564&width=420&height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit msnbc.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p> Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50222 I'm seething with anger over this. I can't comprehend why anyone would want to do that. Honestly, NOTHING good can come of that. How about we reverse-engineer the bird flu and find out how to effectively kill it rather than making an already highly dangerous and morbid disease even deadlier? I'm very much pro-science, but this is just smart people being dumb... Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50225 There is really only one use for something like this, and its not for the benefit of anyone. We have plenty of way to kill each other already we dont need another one. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50229 Though I seriously doubt this hasn't been done/tried before in secret, I find it very very stupid. What's done is done, but it shouldn't be broadcast to the world. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50231 We're way overdue for another global pandemic. The last really devastating one was The Spanish Flu. I have a feeling that the next one that occurs will definitely be man made, which is kind of sad really. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.