December 16, 201114 yr comment_50209 Anyone grab this? I got a code for it and I'm downloading it now. Shoot me an invite if anyone from here wants to play. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50211 I just applied. If I get in I'll let u know. It's on their web page to apply. Report
December 16, 201114 yr Author comment_50212 I think there are a few different ways to get in. Some websites are doing giveaways, and their official Twitter account have gave some out. But beta codes were bundled with Arkham City. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50216 Got in the other day, but haven't been on my 360 to download it yet. lol Report
December 16, 201114 yr Author comment_50240 Well go download that **** and invite me, PK, lol. Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50273 I would have loved to have been in this beta that game looks like a blast! Report
January 5, 201214 yr comment_51458 Ah this game was pushed back to February. Linky I suppose it could be a good thing as they are fixing things from the beta.. which I was NOT a part of. Report
January 27, 201214 yr comment_52742 Open Beta is up and running.. I got my code yesterday, this game is hella fun! Stayed up entirely too late last night enjoying it! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now