December 16, 201114 yr comment_50191 IDK if i missed the deadline for the GCC tag, but whatevs, I threw it in there anyway. So, on-topic, the new app is available now through the iPhone AppStore (not yet available for Android yet, sorry).Link for more info: http://blog.twitch.tv/2011/12/15/twitchtv-ios-app-version-1-1-now-available/ Report
December 16, 201114 yr comment_50194 Yeah. I've been usin it for a while now. It's not much different from the JTV app except of course it's free. And it doesn't allow you to broadcast with it ( probably why it's free ). However it still has the same caveats as the JTV app. Which is some streams giving you the 'sorry overloaded right now' message. Usually the non partner streams. Sometimes I can get in but often times I get frustrated and give up. Overall a great way to stop by a cast while on the go. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.