Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New DS game decision

4 members have voted

  1. 1. Pokemon or Sonic?

    • Pokemon
      75%
      3
    • Sonic
      0%
      0
    • Mario?
      0%
      0
    • none!
      25%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

hey guys.... I'm finally deciding on buying a new DS game, but Nintendo like to play with my brain and bargan sense by releasing 2 or three DS games featuring characters that i usually like. this time the choice is over these 2 or 3 games (disregard mario, that was a trick question?)

1. Pokemon Heart gold

2. Pokemon Soul Silver

3 Sonic Classic Collection

If anybody owns one of these and would like to give me some details on them... what you,like or what you do not like I would appreciate it a lot. I just need a new DS game, Thanks.

Never been that much of a fan of Sonic, but I do find him fun. But I would choose Pokemon. I've been playing it for about 120 hours now, and I'm still going. So I would choose Pokemon. As for which one: it depends on the pokemon that you like. In Soul Silver, you can acquire Lugia. In Heart Gold you can acquire Ho-Oh. Each one has pokemon that are in that game only.

Here's a list: http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/exclusives.shtml

  • Author

You've been playing pokemon around 120 hours? MaD Props to you sir!

+ a link to serebii? EVEN AWESOME!

Edited by Awe4Some

I do not likes teh Pokemons.

Do you like RPGs? There are a ton of pretty good ones for the DS including Blue Dragon, Suikoden, Final Fantasy, etc.

I've also been playing Infinite Space quite a lot too. It's slow to get started but now that I have a few badass space ships it's awesome.

Ever played any of the Suikoden games in the past? The one for the DS is pretty awesome. 108 characters (as always) that you can recruit, it's pretty much all voice-acted (which is a welcome suprise for a DS game), and it's pretty good looking too.

http://www.gamespot....eis/review.html

952637_20090413_790screen016.jpg

952637_20090413_790screen009.jpg

952637_20090413_790screen006.jpg

  • Author

Well I drove to the game store 2 days ago, and I'm pretty sure it was my destiny to get Pokemon soul silver, Sonic was gone and some guy and his kid purchased the last pokemon heart gold. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.