Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Raam's Shadow

Featured Replies

The new DLC for Gears of War 3 launched today, Raam's Shadow. It's a campaign add-on, tracing events directly following E-day. If you have the season pass, it's free for you, but if you don't it's going to cost 1200 MSP.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the DLC coming out for this game is going to cost the same as this one. Why would they discount after they already upped the price 400 points since the first DLC, Horde Command Pack, which goes for 800 points?

Also, Rod Fergusson claims the season pass (which is 2400 MSP) represents a 33% savings compared to purchasing all of the DLC seperately. The season pass is good for 4 DLC. The cost of the existing DLC together is already 2000 points, so it seems like getting the season pass is a better deal than many had thought.

If it's a campaign add-on I'm somewhat interested, but that price is absolutely ridiculous, when you can get full games for that. I never really got into Gears of Wars' multiplayer though (or really any games aside from the Halo series). I prefer co-op and such to competitive multiplayer.

Hah. I still haven't tackled this game at all. Is this a dlc that would be fitting to play before 3?

I recently got it as well but haven't played it yet, perhaps we could co-op it sometime?

I have this expansion in my opinion it's the best gears expansion released for any gears games. Playing as RAAM is sick! I would be down for co-op sometime. Me and my room mate have been through it once. I need to pick up a new headset though as my dog decided it was a chew toy recently.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.