May 6, 201016 yr comment_7415 Alright so I'm having a rave, well technically it's considered a techno party considering there will be no drugs or alcohol. Ok so anyways, this is like my third time having one and I'm running out of songs to play and it's really hard to find techno songs. Does anyone know of any good techno songs or songs to rave to?Thanks Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7416 Alright so I'm having a rave, well technically it's considered a techno party considering there will be no drugs or alcohol. Ok so anyways, this is like my third time having one and I'm running out of songs to play and it's really hard to find techno songs. Does anyone know of any good techno songs or songs to rave to?ThanksObviously Sandstorm. Get some Dj Tiesto abs some GirlTalk and your set, Girl Talk by itself will keep a party goin all night. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7424 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO0PMclabt4&a=W03ehCo2F-I&playnext_from=ML Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7427 A great way to find great new electronica is by making a station on pandora for a particular artist you already enjoy. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7428 So yea, just have this page open when you have your party and play all of TK's links lol Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7429 Not sure if you consider hardstyle techno, but they play it all the time at raves. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7432 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7vxJvfs9ME This is the sample Wiz Khalifa uses in his track "Say Yeah." Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7436 Two good Lady Gaga remixes:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcBDpvffTxIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr5qxcRULlc Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7438 I don't know if it would work as rave music but it's definitely techno: I really like some of Hybrid's music. I first heard them in Crackdown (which had some awesome music in it).Higher than a Skyscraper (this song was on the radio in Crackdown)http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NsXJzrZBv1EFinished Symphony (idfk why the video is of traffic, but it was the only one I could find with the version of the song I like lol, even though it's not the full song.)http://www.youtube.c...feature=relatedAnd shouldn't you be recommending some HyperDuck, PK? Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7440 An oldie, but a goodiehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8ThzU-MSa8 Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7460 RAVES? I love raves. Heres some of the stuff I remember, though it's mostly real underground stuff which isn't that popular. Mid to late 90's zhyt.http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_kULSnN81ashttp://www.youtube.c...h?v=zU7lSwE-ExY Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7476 I know it's torture listening to that zhyt, but it was at one time the peak of hard techno music in the earlier years. Here's some mellower stuff, totally different style, but oldschool and always a crowd pleaser at raves/parties. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5sRBBn7iwA Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7486 But yeah, I like a lot of House music, and I also really enjoy Jungle (hard drum beats/etc). Trance isn't so bad too for just chillin' and relaxing at the end of the evening. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7497 SOme of you might know this already, but theres a drum and bass radio station online by the name of "Bassdrive" bassdrive.com They play some nice mixes by the In house DJs. you can also download their mixes at liquiddnb.com. As for the Rave music, I have not heard any in a while.... Does Basshunter count? if not, could you guys shoot me some artists or DJs? Thanks. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.