Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Why Women And Men Can't Be Friends

Featured Replies

Wow. lol

Put all those women and men in a room, bring this up and tell them to be completely honest. I guarantee you it won't be a very friendly conversation.

Yeah thats so true its impossible for us not to like a female friend if shes adverage looking or better, we can only genuinly be friends with women that we find unattractive and even so we have probaly considered it when we were drunk.

I probably couldn't be friends with an unatractive one honestly, they are usually the ones wanting to get on the diiiiiick.

Was that meant to be self-deprecating, GG? Because it sounded so. I'm sure you're a fine lad with much to offer... :P

I can agree with GG, though some physically unattractive girls have "a lot to offer", you just have to find it. It's usually the thing I see first, then I think "ugly"...then I hate myself..and on it goes..

  • Author

Was that meant to be self-deprecating, GG? Because it sounded so. I'm sure you're a fine lad with much to offer... :P

Naw I meant it like say u have a hot friend and an ugly one ur trying to get on the hot one but the ugly on is doing the same to u trying to get on u.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.