Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Battlefield 3

Featured Replies

I did a quick search and didn't see any BF3 threads in the PC section, so I was wondering if anyone out there plays (on the PC, obviously). Looking for some squadmates because random pubs are getting stale...

Don't have it yet, but I'm building a new PC soon(just need to get windows and I'll have everything) and I'm asking for BF3 for xmas, so I'll be playing in a couple weeks.

  • Author

Dat, I think it's pretty good. I find it VERY enjoyable when playing with peers and can communicate via voice. Maybe when I pull together some extra funds, I'll have a BF3 giveaway... Not likely tho. I'm poor as **** :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.