December 7, 201114 yr comment_49649 Like your new pirated game? Enjoy your new best buddy, the invincible scorpion, bitch! LOL Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49650 Good grief that game is pretty. On topic, best antipiracy ever. Love it. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49665 Awesome. Better that they do something clever like this than some harsh DRM that gets cracked anyways and only hurts the legitimate consumers. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49679 They have done similar with other games. Ghostbusters they made the friendly AI stupid and really weak and all the enemies kept getting harder and harder. Lol to the point you could play just enough to get like a demo before it was impossible to move on. Cool though. Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_49724 I loved how FROM Software messed with all the people who tried to play Dark Souls early (by legitimate or illegitimate means).Basically they adjusted everything on server side for the monster's strengths and threw in a crapton of invading black phantoms to make the game nigh impossible.I agree with PK though. Companies should do more stuff like that instead of retarded DRM. I do miss the old "code wheels" though for my PC games looooong ago. That or "turn to page XXX. What is the 4th word of the 2nd paragraph from the bottom?". LoL Report
December 8, 201114 yr comment_49788 Haha. I remember those Chris. Of course, games would also have to ship with manuals for that to work. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.