Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

AVATAR 2 TRAILER!!!!!

Featured Replies

you know, sadly this could be real. just another one of them spoof movies like superhero movie

you know, sadly this could be real. just another one of them spoof movies like superhero movie

lol yeah that's why I was confused. I thought it was going to be another Meet the Spartans type of deal.

Even if it was real, it'd probably suck anyways... Because for some reason, the writers/directors/actors seem to lack an understanding of effective satire...

lol yeah that's why I was confused. I thought it was going to be another Meet the Spartans type of deal.

Even if it was real, it'd probably suck anyways... Because for some reason, the writers/directors/actors seem to lack an understanding of effective satire...

So true, yet they get money just piled up and thrown at them...It's lazy writing I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.