December 7, 201114 yr comment_49541 Couldn't remember if I (Or anyone) posted this or not. Can't wait to see it. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49544 I want to see this as well. As soon as you showed it to me earlier today, I was hooked. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49548 That does look pretty good but I'm confused about what the movie will actually be like. Is it sort of like a silent film/musical? Report
December 7, 201114 yr Author comment_49609 That does look pretty good but I'm confused about what the movie will actually be like. Is it sort of like a silent film/musical?All silent films were basically musicals. However, to answer your question directly, yes this is a silent film. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49636 All silent films were basically musicals. However, to answer your question directly, yes this is a silent film. Cool. I wonder if it will have the old timey dialog cards pop up at some points or if the actors will convey all of the scenes through sheer acting. Could be pretty good if it's the latter. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.