Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

New, but not new?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Holy crap! You guys are still up?!? It's like, pushing five in the morning!

Dat, PK...all you mo-fekkles. I missed you guys too. A lot of things have happened for me personally in the last year or so. I'm looking forward to catching up.

  • Author

Thanks guys. It feels good to be back.

Yes Siren...it's really me. And just in case there's any doubt...

Oh yeah definitely serious. I just love to have some hot dino-peen in my mouth. LOVE IT.

:P

:wub:

*Edit: Chris, Stealthy and Ava! :yahoo::wub:

Thanks guys. It feels good to be back.

Yes Siren...it's really me. And just in case there's any doubt...

:P

:wub:

Awwww....you remembers I love hot dino-peen mouth action! IT REALLY IS POGRE! :wub:

  • Author

I know man. Had some stuff pop up, and I found myself with not a lot of time (energy?) for forumming. Things are coming around again now though. Thanks for the warm welcome(s)! :wub:

*Hugs Rose back* :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.