Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Bane origin story

Featured Replies

I do not like the origin story change at all. However, I can understand what Nolan is doing and see how he's trying to tie the trilogy together. In all honesty I'm not really looking forward to The Dark Knight Rises. Wasn't and haven't been a big fan of these movies at all. The only reason I stick with them is because of Nolan.

  • Author

I dont really see why they couldnt have used the real origin story, I think it would have come across really well on film and would really help the audience understand the character more. I can understand venom being ommitted because of all the CGI it would have required and wouldnt have showed off hardys acting. But Venom is a very improtant part of the character, in the comic books Bane gives up using the stuff so they could have had him using it in the flashback then giving it up and not using it for the bulk of the film.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.