November 30, 201114 yr comment_49119 Those of you who have yet to install Bethesda’s recent patch for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on your Xbox 360 might want to wait. Gamers have flocked to the Skyrim forums and are expressing their outrage after many have discovered their game is just about unplayable after installing the update.Patch 1.2 went live yesterday and since then gamers have been complaining of bugs, quests not advancing, dragons still flying backwards, spells not working, not being able to play saved games, and the list goes on. One gamer on the forums stated, “it was working fine for me before the 1.2 patch” and another titled their thread, “Thank you bethesda” where they expressed their thanks for breaking the game.Bethesda has yet to comment on any of the gamers complaints regarding the issues they have been having since installing the update.via GameZone and Skyrim Forums Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_49126 i didn't get a patch yesterday. i hear all these talks about patches and have only seen the first one. i will say this my game ran fine until i got to the college and then it just got buggy. Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_49145 This is why I always wait to instal patches. It does make me wonder how much they actually bother to test them before releasing it. Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_49146 So what's the deal? Should I wait to buy it or what? Is this for all platforms? What a f'up. I was really looking forward to getting it this weekend. Report
December 1, 201114 yr comment_49149 I haven't had one problem on PC. It's never crashed, no glitched quests or anything. I also haven't started the dragons on my game, yet, too. Who knows if that has anything to do with it. Report
December 1, 201114 yr comment_49152 I have had problems before. Only one that would suck if I didn't have console commands. My follower died or something but t didn't register like she did. If not for the console I wouldn't have been able to have any other followers. Luckily that's the only one I've come across besides a crash or two. Report
December 1, 201114 yr comment_49168 Unofficial bug list for Skyrim.http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1297205-unofficial-buglist/page__p__19542871__hl__unofficial__fromsearch__1#entry19542871 Report
December 1, 201114 yr comment_49210 * Entire game-engine can for some players, eventually become extremely sluggish and unresponsive - for example opening interface screens taking 30-60 seconds - as if some sort of AI/scripting elements are getting stuck in infinite loops slowing everything down heavily?* Mouse Y-Axis sensitivity appears locked to FPS/performance - this can cause the mouse to require you to use the entire height of your mouse-mat just to look up by a couple of inches at times.Those are two I have experienced just from a cursory glance at the list. I'm sure there are more. Report
December 2, 201114 yr comment_49225 @TC I would buy it, but just wait until they get the issues fixed to play it. It is a good game and I don't think anybody will argue against that. The bugs and glitches are just overshadowing it. At least with all of these issues I know I'm not crazy from when I had posted about this before after I received that random update that apparently nobody else got the week before Thanksgiving. Hopefully Bethesda will get everything resolved so I can continue playing it again. Report
December 2, 201114 yr comment_49230 I got my bookshelves bugged... can't put anything on them anymore.... kinda annoying. Report
December 2, 201114 yr comment_49233 Tc buy it and just dont update. Thats what Im doing and im like 100 hours in. there are some bugs but im having a blast. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.