Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Best movie trailer I've seen in YEARS! When does this come out!?!?

Featured Replies

<div style='background-color:#e9e9e9; width: 425px;'><object id='A64060' quality='high' data='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=jnL9wjS02DbcNF3h&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' height='319' width='425'><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><param name='movie' value='http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=jnL9wjS02DbcNF3h&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab'></param><param name='scaleMode' value='showAll'></param><param name='quality' value='high'></param><param name='allowNetworking' value='all'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='FlashVars' value='external_make_id=jnL9wjS02DbcNF3h&service=sendables.jibjab.com&partnerID=JibJab'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param></object><div style='text-align:center; width:435px; margin-top:6px;'>Personalize funny videos and birthday <a href='http://sendables.jibjab.com/ecards'>eCards</a> at JibJab!</div></div>

Inferno, you obviously haven't seen PK Rambo. I'm sure somebody will post that eventually. Although my uncle PK will probably disown me for mentioning it.

  • Author

I fear the day that PeeKnambo makes his return. Granted, I was the one who made the image in the first place, but it's since been deleted and I no longer have it. I'm sure it's still floating around somewhere though.

Anyone else think that Pogre looks perfect in this too in the role of the police chief? LoL

id so see this too. and yes pogre fit the chief role perfectly

CHRIS! YOU'RE USING UNNECESSARY VIDEO FORCE!!!! LOLOLOLOL!

Omg, I laughed my *** off at that. I showed it to my son, and he's still wiping tears from his eyes.

laughuncontrollable-2.gif

  • Author

I have to say, this is definitely a work of art.

I don't know if it made me laugh more than any one else here, but my god I laughed till I cried the whole time while I was making it. Still makes me laugh just looking at the teaser picture up above. LoL

Ban makes a good fit for the reporter too, just the cocky/knowing look on his face makes it awesome. :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.