November 28, 201114 yr comment_48891 i'm sorry I can't put everyone in this, just gonna put the people I actually know from gamercide be aware this aint final edition, might move around some characters, and switch the names around.. and gonna put some time into making some more characters aswell but anyways here it is Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48893 Love it kisi. I think you picked fitting faces for everyone. Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48894 Should have put one finger to the mouth of Kevin, as if he was saying "shhh!". lolVery cool, Kisi. Need to get Dat in there,though. He's an essential. Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48905 lol cool. And I can't tell if mine is angry or plotting something lol. Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48911 Only one girl? Eh, PK is definitely green faced there. And AK? Give him an AK please. lol Awesome pik. Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48913 Lol I only know kevin and pkIt's the late night streaming kin. You ain't that kin.lol Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48914 The Phiss and Sholtz ones are still the best. I like the non-s***-giving expression of the Sholtz character. Report
November 28, 201114 yr Author comment_48915 lol cool. And I can't tell if mine is angry or plotting something lol.lol was trying to make some kinda of "do not want" face.. guess I wasn't successful :u Report
November 28, 201114 yr Author comment_48916 well phiss sholts and LS are the newest characters, the other ones are the ones i made a while back :u might need to update them Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48918 I thought it was Kevin trying to look mean, and throwing a "tiger paw" out there. Rawr, even. Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48919 It's the late night streaming kin. You ain't that kin.lolim an og so thats all that matters. Report
November 28, 201114 yr Author comment_48920 kevin as I don't know you that well :u, tell me what expression u want, you know suprised/scared/ragemode lol etc.. Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48921 GG's would need a luchadore mask and an Old Navy polo shirt (purple). Report
November 28, 201114 yr Author comment_48927 GG Pk told me i have to add you or you will cry,, (lol) so you're on the way :U and Z aswell. Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48928 Lol I don't really care either way, they're all cool. But if I had to say, I dunno maybe a crazy/obsessed/OCD type one? Can't wait to see a GG luchador lolol.Dat's looks cool. What program do you use to make these? Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48933 Anyone notice that Sholtz is the only one wearing clothes? He's just being a prude amongst us nudists. Whatta perv! Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_48972 put title on it, a cute snuggly aussie pimp lolFixed and agreed. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.