Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

70" Sharp Aquos LED LCD ----- Soon to be mine!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well deserved upgrade. The one before was certainly to small for the viewing area. However I am biased. Lol

Nah, you're not biased. The old 32" Samsung was definitely too small for that room but I was using my 50" Sony rear-proj upstairs in my bedroom and that was my "spare" television which I just threw downstairs when we moved in. We rarely used that room anyways and did much of out movie watching/gaming upstairs.

Now I've been hogging the couch and television downstairs. LoL Loooooove the new TV!

Hey now!!! why is that TV not in my livingroom eh?

Awesome TV you got there Chris, have fun with it bro...and I still think it will look better over here tho :P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.