November 28, 201114 yr comment_48880 Baaa babababadada!!!! Well, what all of us with Xbox 360′s have been waiting for! The new, major update for the xbox dashboard. This update will be available for all to download on December 6th. This update will include all the cool features seen from E3 this year, including a more kinect friendly interface, more entertainment apps such as Youtube and Hbo Go, and you will have more use of voice commands throughout the dashboard and apps.There will also be cloud storage for game saves and profiles. The cloud storage for game saves and the Xbox Live profile are going to be huge. This means you’ll be able to save your game progress and profile to the cloud without having to worry about losing that progress should your console die. It also means the process of signing into your profile on another Xbox just got drastically easier since save migration will be a snap. Won’t that be a relief? No more overheating after your epic 3 hour battle with the beast from beyond when he has a sliver of life left……and then having to start all over. Bing will make its appearance also, with the voice commands playing a major part. You’ll be able to search for say Harry Potter, and pop up all the harry potter movies and games that are available on xbox live. This download will be free to all console owners. I for one, can’t wait to see all the new and exciting features, and play around with the new layout til I have it just perfect!via Shacknews Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_49004 Some of it will be nice. Of course I don't use my Xbox very much anyhow, but some of the features will be great to see. Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_49083 I'm dieing for the update HBO go not on my little computer? HEAVEN be interesting to play around with the rest too Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_49106 Ayone else miss the originl dashboard? I like the avatars but dislike the current menu style. Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_49110 I REALLY miss the "blades" set-up. Was easy to navigate, smooth, simple and organized. Now I just feel like the dashboard has turned into a social Avatar clusterf**k. Just my two cents. Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_49111 I REALLY miss the "blades" set-up. Was easy to navigate, smooth, simple and organized. Now I just feel like the dashboard has turned into a social Avatar clusterf**k. Just my two cents. This this and this again.The original menu I had on my 360 was that much better. Report
December 1, 201114 yr comment_49154 It's all about pushing products and ads in the guise of a slick new interface. I miss the blades as well. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.