November 26, 201114 yr comment_48831 So we've got the things I hate, and the cool things found in Skyrim. We need just a random thread, covering anything and everything Skyrim. So I took it upon myself. heeheeI'll start it off by saying I found a faq on dragon shouts. Find out where each one can be found, and what each one does. Find it here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/63358There is also one listing all the potions available to make, and the ingredients it takes. Find it here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/63353 Making potions is a great way to make some quick cash.I also have been leveling and buying the perks for enchanting. The perk to add 2 enchantments to each item is awesome!! Report
November 27, 201114 yr comment_48835 I will include the talent builder I found that no one responded to! Almost 2000 views on that thread. How is that for search engine optimization for the site It is on IGN so I think many people probably already know about it. Helped me decide on a build for my character.http://www.ign.com/builds/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/create Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_48989 Awesome thread idea I must say! So does everyone know you can have not only a follower and a horse, but you can can have a 'war' dog too? I found mine in the maraketh stables. If you go inside you can talk to the main stable guy and hell sell you vigilance I believe is his name for 500 G. Thought that was pretty cool.And if ur playing as a female a good person to marry is villas from the companions. I didn't even know til later but apparently he has a store so you can ask him how its doing and he'll give you gold. I've gotten up to 7400 at one time from him! And after I moved him to my solitude house I can buy/sell to him now too. Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_48990 Damn my phone for trying to spell my words for me I meant vilkas not villas ugh Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_48993 Awesome thread idea I must say! So does everyone know you can have not only a follower and a horse, but you can can have a 'war' dog too? I found mine in the maraketh stables. If you go inside you can talk to the main stable guy and hell sell you vigilance I believe is his name for 500 G. Thought that was pretty cool.And if ur playing as a female a good person to marry is villas from the companions. I didn't even know til later but apparently he has a store so you can ask him how its doing and he'll give you gold. I've gotten up to 7400 at one time from him! And after I moved him to my solitude house I can buy/sell to him now too.i need to go get the dog i was wondering if you could get one. dogs are ballin Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_48996 You can actually find a stray that will follow you for free. It's a random encounter though. I found him once and he was following me, but I told him to stay somewhere and he ended up going back home. I don't know where the hell home is though. Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_49092 i have to say at first i thought i was gona hate this game....Fallout in D&D times. But now im loving it, i have no idea what the hell im doing but i wander around the map for a good 4 hours a night. Report
November 30, 201114 yr comment_49093 I have to say it is time to start a quest reduction quest. I have done a lot of wandering and just keep picking up quests. It's crazy how many I have. Time to start with one and stick with it. Of course that is easier said than done. I feel ya irish. There are still times I miss a lot of things from the others and wish less fallout influence. However it's great overall. Report
December 4, 201114 yr comment_49302 Allen! Did you see this?http://gamercide.org...s-been-spotted/HAHAHA.....no but thank you. Report
December 6, 201114 yr Author comment_49517 So I ran into a questline breaking bug awhile back. I couldn't progress past the Goldenglow Estate quest, in the thieves guild. I couldn't have that, thieves guild is my fave!! So I bit the bullet, and I... restarted. 152 hours into the game, lvl 52. But get this, on my new character, I am now 53 hours into the game, and I am lvl 49. Lmao. 1/3 of the time it took me to get to 52 on the old character.Oh! And I just got back to the Goldenglow Estate quest yesterday. And it completed, and flagged the next quest finally!!! I'm glad, cuz I would NOT have started over again! Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49532 Pretty awesome when a game is so vast an fun you can restart after that much time and still enjoy it. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49533 I got to a level 10 wood elf and contracted vampirism. Having never played any Elder Scrolls games, I didn't realize that vampirism SUCKS! I started a new game, and I'm glad I did. I'm finding more stuff now that I have an idea of what to look for. Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49534 I got to a level 10 wood elf and contracted vampirism. Having never played any Elder Scrolls games, I didn't realize that vampirism SUCKS! I started a new game, and I'm glad I did. I'm finding more stuff now that I have an idea of what to look for.Hey! It's alive! Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49543 There's a quest for removing vampirism. It's a pain in the ass, though. They are in all Elder Scroll's games. lol Report
December 7, 201114 yr comment_49564 There's a quest for removing vampirism. It's a pain in the ***, though. They are in all Elder Scroll's games. lolI know. I hit stage 4 though, and was getting attacked on sight. Trying to sneak in somewhere to feed was becoming an exercise in frustration. I figgered I could live with just starting over since I was only a level ten. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.