Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Black Friday is so lame

Featured Replies

Seriously I don't get it. Why do people act the way they do? I've seen so many videos, and I don't understand why wait in line for hours just to rush and try to beat someone else. You couldn't pay me to go shopping on black friday. I would rather pay full price on something then have to act like a complete fool. Seriously I am so embarrassed when I see people excited about it or videos of it. Seriously do people really need a material item to be happy. It blows my mind honestly. Ordering online it totally different in my opinion or at least going just at a decent time. But to rush a door is just moronic.

A 61-year-old man collapsed and later died while doing some Black Friday shopping in West Virginia, yet nearby bargain hunters continued to shop, some even stepping over his body, according to local reports.

A 61-year-old man collapsed and later died while doing some Black Friday shopping in West Virginia, yet nearby bargain hunters continued to shop, some even stepping over his body, according to local reports.

Apocalyptic movies aren't too far off. When something major goes down, hordes storm stores and absolutely lose their minds and morals.

I went for the experience this year, I just went to some stores at 12 with a few friends and watched people. It was pretty anti-climatic, I was almost hoping a riot would break out lol. idk about else where, but around here all the stores give out tickets to the people waiting the longest so the doorbreakers are all sold out before the mad rush.

Anyone know of any good cyber monday deals tho?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.