November 22, 201114 yr comment_48559 What lies behindThis stone wallYou can't walk past it in the game and if you no-clip past it...Are you seeing Red Mountain?Further on, we see this. Notice anything poking up out of the fog?Is it the Imperial City? How about an overhead view of itWhether this is for future DLC, or Bethesda did the modding community a huge favor, we don't know. We'll just have to wait and see.Check out the page someone made about all thishttp://ppsh-41.tumblr.com/post/13145143504/entire-tamriel-landmass-built-into-skyrim Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48564 Whether for DLC or modders, nothing but good can come of it ! Report
November 22, 201114 yr Author comment_48565 Solsteim would make sense in bridging Hammerfell to Vvardenfell. The Bloodmoon expansion for Morrowind took place on the island separating the Nord and Dunmer nations. Please be true! I want to see Morrowind with these graphics! I want to return to Red Mountain and shout away the red dust. lol Report
November 22, 201114 yr Author comment_48573 If you travel directly North East of Stendarr’s Beacon, you’ll end up finding a path to your right, in between two huge mountains. Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48574 sweet thanks, ill have to see if i can break past it on the 360 and check it out myself now Report
November 22, 201114 yr Author comment_48578 I may try on PC, since I can no-clip from the console. However, I'll have to walk there. I haven't gone too far from Riverwood. Maybe I'll take a cab. lol Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48581 That's pretty awesome, I'll have to try it when I get my computer back up and running (one last GPU replacement because the stupid GPU fan stopped working right and it was overheating). If it was a DLC it could be pretty damn huge. Although I'm guessing if they do Vvardenfell, a large portion of it is destroyed, so they don't have to create as huge amount of content as if they're making a whole new game. Sort of like Bloodmoon or Shivering Isles, the place is big, but there are only a few settlements there so there isn't as massive an amount of work as there is to develop the mainland parts of the game. Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48587 I except and am willing to pay for some large dlc or full expansions for this. Report
November 23, 201114 yr Author comment_48596 Ditto. Morrowind had two, and Oblivion had Shivering Isles. I'm fairly confident they'll do more for this chapter. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48602 Didn't they also mention that they wanted to release only "shivering isle-eske" DLCs for skyrim? Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48604 I hope so, I don't want to waste my money buying short quest lines like knights of the Nine or Mehrunes Razor. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48615 Then I'm going to wait for GOTY. It's usually a better deal than picking up the original game then paying for the DLC as they come out. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48638 I hope so, I don't want to waste my money buying short quest lines like knights of the Nine or Mehrunes Razor.I kinda liked the Knights of the Nine DLC, but then again I didn't get it when it was new or full price. The final battle in the clouds above Cyrodiil was pretty cool. Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48642 oohh, I'm gonna have to check it out once i rip my copy back away from the child who is playing it right now it's hilarious to listen to the commentary of a 9 yr old playing skyrim though. I hope they will have lots of DLC for this game.....not too soon though I hope. I've barely started the main story and have at least 15 quests to do (not counting the misc. objectives) right now. I don't know which way to turn!! And then I just end up running around and hoarding more stuff, usually to the point where I have so much I can't run. Ah yes, the joys of Skyrim! Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48648 oohh, I'm gonna have to check it out once i rip my copy back away from the child who is playing it right now I made a typo and said "the clouds above Skyrim" when it should have been "Cyrodiil". It was a DLC for Oblivion. Nothing out for Skyrim yet, though there inevitably will be. Report
November 23, 201114 yr Author comment_48649 That's my problem, Starscream. Set off in one direction to do something and then by the time you're there... you've picked up several more missions or found something cool. lol Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48671 That's my problem, Starscream. Set off in one direction to do something and then by the time you're there... you've picked up several more missions or found something cool. lolAnd it eventually gets to a point you completely forgot what you were doing in the first place. Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48722 Yup almost every store or person I see is all snobby towards me asking if I've done their task yet....Usually as I crawl by because I have 480 pounds of inventory and only have 370 available Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48727 It's like going to the mall and being distracted by every thing shiny you come across. Report
November 24, 201114 yr comment_48728 It's like going to the mall and being distracted by every thing shiny you come across. close enough yeah? Report
December 9, 201114 yr Author comment_49862 Dat did that live on the GC channel on JTV. He found Red Mountain, but for Imperial City, all he found was a pole. None of the other stuff from the pictures I originally posted.*edit* Apparently this guy found only a pole, too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.