Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hoarding in Skyrim?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Weird I thought I fixed it. I tried editing post but it won't fix the link...... Hmmm...

It's because of the Kot aku filter. Just because some staff don't like one or a few people there (and at Destruc toid as well) I don't think should mean that the words are filtered.

Just copy this and edit out the space in your address bar:

http://kot aku.com/5861620/what-do-you-hoard-in-skyrim

The only items I kind of hoard in Skyrim are books, and skulls/troll skulls (so I can flood a room with them later lol). You can always just use the console to make a bunch of an object all over a room though on the PC version.

I did use to hoard pretty much everything back in Oblivion though. The Wizard's Tower was perfect, I had a chest for every type of miscellaneous object lol.

  • Author

Thanks! I edited the original. Strange did not know it was filtered. Should I not post about their articles here?

Thanks! I edited the original. Strange did not know it was filtered. Should I not post about their articles here?

Nah, you can link to wherever you want as long as it isn't something bad. That's why I personally don't think it should be filtered. I remember PK filtered "9000" after I used it a couple times and someone had a problem sending a link to someone else because of it lol.

There are things that are filtered. All you have to do is Create a link of it using the link button. ie. Here's the Article . It's the better way to put long links into the forums anyhow as they sometimes get truncated. Fixed the original post as well. Funny picture. I am a book hoarder, but I don't clutter it all about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.