November 21, 201114 yr comment_48500 man is threating somebody to pay him 5 mill or he will upload the rest of his video to youtube. pretty interesting i must say.http://now-i-know.com/here is the video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM68NZ2vFHA&feature=player_embedded Report
November 21, 201114 yr comment_48505 Seems like a viral video for a movie or something. I honestly don't think he'd be able to get that RC car with camera onboard, through the airport and onto the plane.It's interesting as hell, though.*edit* The title keeps reminding me of G.I. Joe. I read it and instantly say in my head "And knowing is half the battle!" Report
November 21, 201114 yr comment_48514 i dont understand who he is threatening based off that video, or what was so incriminating about it Report
November 23, 201114 yr comment_48601 I agree with PK.Vid was pretty cool though... well put together. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.