Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Need SR3 Partner

Featured Replies

I'm looking to join someone's game on Saints Row The Third (Xbox 360) to get 4 achievements.

I need:

Murderbrawl 31

Zombie Attack

Act 3 (Saving Shaundi)

Gangstas... In Space!

Send me a message or invite, please.

Thanks.

I would greatly appreciate it.

  • 9 months later...

I wanna play SW3 too bad I have it for PC...... Maybe next time. (This random post was brought to you by Tixar K Hurena)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.