November 15, 201114 yr comment_48184 Happy birthday Xbox. Every day for the past 4+ years I have turned you on, even just to say hi for a quick moment. LoL Report
November 15, 201114 yr comment_48189 LoL, yeah.... It's more of an obsession than achievements at this point. Report
November 15, 201114 yr comment_48193 My streak is about to end, on December 1st I may not be an xbox live gold member for the first time in 5 years. Report
November 15, 201114 yr Author comment_48196 To celebrate the 10 years, Xbox is giving away an avatar prop.http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Xbox-Anniversary-Prop/00001000-753d-c213-c7ac-9cfc5858081c Report
November 16, 201114 yr comment_48279 I thought the present was a bomb but my avatar opened it safely. Thx Xbox @ happy birthday! Report
November 16, 201114 yr comment_48297 Oh wow... come to think of it, it has been that long.@Chris Damn dude, that is impressive. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.