Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Guess The Upcoming Game

Featured Replies

"This is running in real-time? On a 360? Right now? What?" That’s not typical over-eager preview hyperbole – those were my actual thoughts while Blank's Blank Blank and Blank Blank walked me and a gaggle of press through some early moments in Blank.

I realize it's not much to go on, but if I posted an image, it'd be a dead giveaway. Shouldn't be too hard, if you've paid attention to one of the games I've been looking forward to.

I don't know too much about Rage, but it looks like its setting was inspired by Borderlands? Regardless, it looks really good. I seen it awhile back in GI, I was blown away by some of the screenshots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.