November 14, 201114 yr comment_48125 http://www.wouldisurviveanuke.com/Yup. I'm safe, even if they drop 5 Tsar Bombas near me. Dinsosaur asteroid? I'm toast. LoL Report
November 14, 201114 yr comment_48148 Yup. I'm safe, even if they drop 5 Tsar Bombas near me. Dinsosaur asteroid? I'm toast. LoLSame here... lolReminds me of this site: http://www.carloslabs.com/projects/200712B/GroundZero.html Report
November 17, 201114 yr comment_48322 Here in Nevada I would survive everything (with a population of over 100k) up to a Castle Bravo and a Tsar Bomba, I'd get third degree burns and die within the day and yeah the dinosaur ending meteor yeah.If I were home in NC I would survive everything except for the dinosaur killer. Report
November 17, 201114 yr comment_48328 Wouldn't survive the 50 megaton or the dinosaur meteor.Wouldn't matter though Detroit already looks like a bomb dropped so i don't think they'd bother. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.