Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamercide + DarkArmada =

Featured Replies

Happy Face!

/me runs into GC skipping and giggling like a school girl

Yeah I never thought I would be as excited as I am about GC reopening. I guess some things have to happen before you know how you feel about them.

glad to see you made it over DA

/me runs into GC skipping and giggling like a school girl

I was going to post some random image that related to this but I decided not to. lol

The darkest of armadas has joined us! Welcome to the new and improved GC! We have buffalo wings and pizza over by the dancing panda but unfortunately the bar is closed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.