November 11, 201114 yr Author comment_48028 It must be easier using a mouse, since my son and I tried this with a controller last night. We could get it over the guy when he's behind the counter, but he moves and the basket/cauldron falls off. Forget it if he's walking around. Report
November 11, 201114 yr comment_48034 It must be easier using a mouse, since my son and I tried this with a controller last night. We could get it over the guy when he's behind the counter, but he moves and the basket/cauldron falls off. Forget it if he's walking around.I tried it too, with a mouse and it kind of worked, but I had the same problem. The girl wasn't even in the room so I just had to put it on the guy behind the counter. It works for a few seconds, but he'll lean against or away from the counter every few seconds and make it fall off. For a moment you can snatch whatever you want, but nothing was really that worthwhile. You can't even sell the stolen goods anyways (at least until you find the right kind of vendor).Might be good for getting a good piece of armor or weaponry at a nicer store, but all the enchanted and powerful items are in the merchant's inventory. The display items are usually generic items. Report
November 12, 201114 yr comment_48044 I can try now too! Hurray. Delivered On:Friday, 11/11/2011 at 7:29 P.M. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.