November 9, 201114 yr comment_47840 You’ll never have to stop questing in the upcoming open-world role-playing game, to be released November 11 for Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 3. Skyrim director Todd Howard told Wired.com in a phone interview Monday that the game will feature a never-ending stream of procedurally generated content, giving players an infinite number of things to do.“The vibe of the game is that it’s something that you can play forever,” Howard said.Read more at Wiredhttp://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/11/skyrim-infinite-quests/ Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_47842 Lol I never even finished every quest in Oblivion but hey thats a cool feature. Just wish I actually had some time to play skyrim. Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_47843 Something tells me I will be putting alot of hours into this one. Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_47861 Day one for me. This is good news. I have to admit that I never finished Oblivion. Can't remember why. Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_47869 Been wanting infinite quests back since daggerfall. Hopefully they have more beef to them, but either way Skyrim is set to put me even more months behind on my game collection. At least I'll be playing something. Also, more games need Friday release dates! Report
November 10, 201114 yr comment_47889 funny thing is i was dreading friday release date and my girlfriend tells me she is hanging out with her friend she hasn't seen in a long time saturday night i was like **** YEA! but of course i acted all sad face. Report
November 10, 201114 yr comment_47891 funny thing is i was dreading friday release date and my girlfriend tells me she is hanging out with her friend she hasn't seen in a long time saturday night i was like **** YEA! but of course i acted all sad face. Never used that one before now. lol Report
November 10, 201114 yr comment_47898 and then sholtz became involved and told everyone how he was stuck not getting skyrim till christmas Report
November 10, 201114 yr comment_47930 And then Syc became involved and told everyone how he was stuck not getting Skyrim until next year. I love you, Sholtz. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.