November 7, 201114 yr comment_47712 I helped deliver a baby last night in an elevator. It was awesome and fun. Report
November 7, 201114 yr comment_47724 Oh wow! I would have been peeing my pants if I were in your shoes. Report
November 7, 201114 yr Author comment_47728 I was freaking out. You learn about it, and you get tested about it and they beat you over the head with this kind of information but then when it comes to actualyl seeing it happen you freeze. It was me and another tech and we kept yelling at her not to push because we just wanted to get her upstairs to L&D but she didnt' listeN! Report
November 7, 201114 yr comment_47731 That's awesome, Avahra. You're that mommy's hero for sure. Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47737 That's pretty awesome. I think you pass those tests upon elevator delivery. Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47749 Stuff like that happens. Good to have people that know what to do in those circumstances Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.