Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Do you want a HP Touchpad? TODAY ONLY 2:30PM EASTERN

Featured Replies

SALE GOES LIVE AT 2:30 PM EASTERN TIME, TODAY NOVEMBER 4TH

This is going to sell out I'm guessing in less than 3 minutes.

www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/hp/touchpad_available.asp?SRCCODE=WEM2874TT&cm_mmc=email-_-Main-_-WEM2874-_-tigeremail

I got an email yesterday from Tiger Direct (since I signed up to be notified) that they received a new shipment of HP Touchpads. I've wanted one for a while now, at the "firesale" price of course, but I don't know if I'll jump on this. I pre-ordered a Kindle Fire for Coy and I to use already but I know that Cyanogen is working on porting AndroidOS over to the Touchpad which would make it much more appealing.

Anyways, the bundle at the link above is $279.00, in limited quantities and only available today.

I did the break down to see what kind of a "deal" it is by checking out what the prices should approximately be for each item.

HP Touchpad 32GB WebOS Tablet - $149.99 (firesale price)

Belkin 10.1" Tablet Case for Touchpad - $49.99

Belkin Flipblade Tablet Stand - $19.99

Creative Labs D80 Bluetooth Speaker - $49.99

HP 16GB USB Flash Drive - $18.99

TOTAL: $288.95

Anyways, today at 2:30 only if you want one. Make sure beforehand that you sign up for a TigerDirect "account" so you can just click order and be done with it. If you try to type in your info and billing and shipping at 2:30 you WILL NOT get one. They sell out that fast. Trust me, I've been trying to get one since August.

www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/hp/touchpad_available.asp?SRCCODE=WEM2874TT&cm_mmc=email-_-Main-_-WEM2874-_-tigeremail

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.