Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Announced

Featured Replies

New%20Vegas%20Ultimate%20Edition.jpg?m=1Bethesda has announced that you will be able to get all the DLC together in one package in the upcoming “Ultimate Edition”. This package will be available February 7th 2012 in North America, and February 10th 2012 in Europe. It will include all the DLC associated with the game, and all level cap raises also.

For those who can’t remember all the DLC, this will include Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Courier’s Stash, and the Gun Runners Arsenal. The first four add to the storyline of New Vegas, Courier’s Stash bundles the various pre-order bonuses for the player, and Gun Runners Arsenal adds several new weapons and a new perk (not too mention tons of fun completing challenges). You will also be able to level up to 50 with all the level cap raises that come with the DLCs, so you’ll be able to raise your perks and stats to perfection. Then even those pesky Deathclaws won’t be able to stand in your way!

Author:  starscream xox



View the full article

Well I have all but Lonesome Road, Courier’s Stash, and the Gun Runners Arsenal. I honestly don't care much about the last two. I got the first 3 DLC's for $2.50 each thanks to steam as well. lol

  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, the lonesome road was the last DLC (*sobbing*) so there won't be anymore for this fallout. Perhaps we shall see a new fallout sooner than I hoped.....I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!!

Yes, the lonesome road was the last DLC (*sobbing*) so there won't be anymore for this fallout. Perhaps we shall see a new fallout sooner than I hoped.....I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!!

I'm hoping for it, hopefully Bethesda and Interplay can come to terms and think about the fans for a change, or else we might not see one for a while.

Buying New Vegas and all the DLC on steam will probably be cheaper today. The game is $10 and the DLC is $2.50 each.

Dammit, why can't Microsoft throw these kinds of deals?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.