Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Sonic Generations Review

Featured Replies

I've had my eye on this one since it actually looks pretty cool for a Sonic game, sort of going back to its roots. I'll probably get it eventually.

At some point I'd like to play Sonic Adventure 2 as well since I never have, but really like the first SA.

  • 1 month later...

So I just finished this game (and had a chance to play SA2 not long ago as well). It was indeed quite awesome. It was short, but really fun with good levels. It's cool that you get to switch between classic Sonic in 2D and modern Sonic in 3D. All of the older Sonic games have been pretty short anyways, even the Sonic Adventure games, so the length wasn't bad all things considered, and since there are a bunch of challenge levels to give you more stuff to do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.