October 26, 201114 yr comment_47267 http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/10/25/amazing-video-of-a-bizarre-twisting-dancing-cloud/ Report
October 26, 201114 yr Author comment_47276 I think I'd flip out a little bit if a cloud was moving like that near me. lol Report
October 28, 201114 yr Author comment_47341 Magnets!If I don't follow up with "how do they work?", Kevin would. Denied. lol Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_47344 Magnets!If I don't follow up with "how do they work?", Kevin would. Denied. lolI don't know what you mean lol. The top comment on Youtube explains it pretty well. Report
October 28, 201114 yr Author comment_47346 "what iphone could record 1080p HD in August? iPhone 4s was the first 1080p HD iPhone and it didn't come out until October.... o_O"I don't get it. Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_47348 "what iphone could record 1080p HD in August? iPhone 4s was the first 1080p HD iPhone and it didn't come out until October.... o_O"I don't get it.Nope. Not gonna be goaded into a respo--- Damn it, PK. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.