May 3, 201016 yr comment_6935 LOL bogey thats been there since a little after you said you were fed up with everyone calling you horsepickle Report
May 3, 201016 yr Author comment_6944 Luckily the page doesn't load so I don't even know what it is Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6947 I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to notice that. It's batman kissin robin with some text and some song playing. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6956 I admit it, it was me. It's been there for a LOOOONG time now though. LoL! I googled "Horsepickle YTMND" and that's what came up. I think I also changed your gender in your profile to Female. Lemme check. EDIT: Yup, I did. LoL Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6986 Luckily the page doesn't load so I don't even know what it is There are other ways of finding out... click if you dare... lolhttp://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6671/horsepickle.jpg Report
May 4, 201016 yr Author comment_7112 There are other ways of finding out... click if you dare... lolhttp://img146.images...horsepickle.jpg*Barfs* Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7128 you know... i waoud say something or do something describing my feelings.... but i'm pretty sure theres a kid looking right at me.... so i have to wait till schools out to display my reaction.... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.