Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dungeon Defenders - XBLA

Featured Replies

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Dungeon-Defenders/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410b6d

Fantastic game. Was great on my Droid phone and it should be even better on a console. I suggest checking it out. Really cool mix of action/rpg along with tower defense for up to 4 people co-op over XBL.

  • Author

Looks like an interesting game but I haven't been much into tower defense lately. Are the levels just fighting off enemies that come at you or do you actively explore towards a goal?

It's mostly just fighting off enemies AFAIK. It was hard to play on my phone, still awesome, but I always thought it would be better with a controller. There are four character classes, and each one can put down different towers and has different abilities. Also, lots of items/weapons to find and upgrade and equip. I like that it's a blend of action and rpg and tower defense.

Sounds like its worth checking out. I'm so far behind though I have to be choosy.

Check out a game called Sequence. It's another indie title that released on Steam today for five bucks. I'm really digging it so far, it has awesome self-referential humor, like conversations about what XP means and how to properly pronounce "mana" lol.

As for DD, I'm not sure about it yet, at least from playing solo. It's kinda tricky solo, and seems like no one class has that decent of a range of traps/placements. I've only been playing it bits at a time, so I haven't checked out multiplayer yet.

  • 3 months later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.