October 16, 201114 yr comment_46716 http://www.dump.com/2011/10/12/is-this-the-answer-to-stonehenge-video/What do you think? Report
October 16, 201114 yr comment_46717 Could be, or even a variation on his technique. I don't know much about building. Stonehenges blocks aren't as neat as his were. I don't know much about the structure of stonehenge. Are the blocks set into the ground like that? Report
October 16, 201114 yr Author comment_46718 I imagine they are to an extent. They haven't fully toppled after all this time. Report
October 16, 201114 yr comment_46719 Yeah, that's true. I'm sure someone with the knowledge will check it out. I think it is cool regardless, he is being very "human". Report
October 16, 201114 yr comment_46721 I was actually really impressed with that. I kinda want to know how he plans on getting the one on top though, i think that would require a little bit different technique, wonder if there is one or will be one Report
October 16, 201114 yr comment_46731 Pretty neat. I always thought people too readily assume that something they don't understand must be alien. Perhaps ancient humans were more clever than we think. Report
October 16, 201114 yr comment_46732 My emech professor showed us a similar video a few years ago in our material sciences class. Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46882 I think there have been a number of theories which lies the mystery. There is no real proof. Very cool concept, but I also wonder how he does the top block. Report
October 19, 201114 yr Author comment_46896 He's done a smaller version already and that top block weighed as much as a car does. He only used things that he did for the big piece in the video. Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46914 Stonehenge really is a fascinating place. One of the last trips we went on, we went back and saw it again. Tried to take pictures in the exact same spot to compare to our older ones. Will try and find them and post up sometime. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.