October 14, 201114 yr comment_46688 It's by the same developer as Transformers: War for Cybertron (which was awesome), but I don't get what this game is. It sounds like the same thing in terms of story judging by the title. The battle in Cybertron, and the departure from it, all took place in WFC. Is this a remake/alternate universe, another part of the story in a different place from the events of WFC, or a prequel?Either way, it will be cool to see another non-Bay transformers by those guys since WFC was a pretty good game. Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46885 Yeah. I should look up some more information on it. If it plays as well as the last one thought I'll be happy. Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46903 I will probably skip it just because they used Bruticus instead of the REAL combiner that matters.....DEVESTATOR!!! Joking of course, I'll pick it up day one.I'm a huge Gen-1 purist and the original game was so amazing in that aspect. It does sort of bother me that Grimlock is on Cybertron. Just not possible. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.