Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Paranormal Activity 3

Featured Replies

Anyone gonna go see this? We are going to when it comes out. This one looks even better than the others. Idk if its just me, but it seems like they get better each time, but idk. I'll post back after we see it and tell ya if its any good, or just plain stupid.

I am looking forward to the prequel of The Thing. I will definately be seeing that. I like these paranormal movie as well.

  • Author

I didnt like the first one that much and im not big on sequels so probably not.

As a rule most sequels suck. But it just seems like these get better. Idk, guess we'll see.

As a rule most sequels suck. But it just seems like these get better. Idk, guess we'll see.

it could be, i know i do like some sequels better very rarely. i liked the first one until the end, like honestly it was scary when it didn't show anything, and i would have been happy if it wouldn't have showed the lady at the end, but she came in and did this corny walk or crawl can't remember and it blew it for me.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

We went as a date night with a couple we know. We actually all liked it, and thought it was better than the last ones. Definately more spooky moments. But thats just me, I am a horror movie geek. I just like to get scared, and I thought it did a decent job.

Shane and I noticed when we were driving home that alot of the stuff that was in the commercials, was not actually in the movie. Like the girl jumping out the 'window' thing and coming back up the stairs, and the chick getting thrown backwards. Weird that it wouldn't actually be in the movie, or at least it wasn't in the one we saw. One thing that has always annoyed me about this movie was that most of the good scenes are already shown in the commercials. That wasn't the case with it this time. So that made it a little better in my eyes.

It's the same for 2nd one. They clips shown in the trailers aren't included in the movie so everything that happens is unexpected.

I thought it was brilliant. So many wtf moments

  • Author

It's the same for 2nd one. They clips shown in the trailers aren't included in the movie so everything that happens is unexpected.

I thought it was brilliant. So many wtf moments

Definately. I hate when movies advertise all the good moments in the damn movie. Its like why even go see it if you see all the good stuff for free in commercials? I like that they did that. Pretty cool advertising stategy. I dont agree with the commercial saying the last 15 minutes will change your life though. It did explain everything though!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.