Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

Sad Face Beyond All Recognition. The wired Internet here is down and we're only allowed to connect to Xbox LIVE via an ethernet cable so I can't play Reach since IT said they aren't going to come down here until tomorrow sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

  • Author

ISYFATTSYO

(I'm sure you'll forget about this thread since you're old)

YCGSABFDC

(I'll never tell you what that means)

Alright, alright. I'm done. That does suck dude. At least you got enough time with it to write up that nice hands-on you had with it.

  • Author

I actually just flipped my laptop upside down to read that lol.

  • Author

*Pogre gives Bogey the Heimlich maneuver.

You just want a reason to come up from behind me and squeeze me tight.

No. I thought from that garbled post that you were choking. Coming up from behind and embracing you was not even on my mind. Apparently it's on yours though...:blink:

  • Author

Both you and I know very well that if I was choking, you would refuse to help me and I would use the last of my energy to flip you off as I die.

When Bogey's bored (read: not playing Halo) all he talks about is peeners and binago stuff. What a freak.

tongue.gif

<Marquee>Why can't you use the wireless through your laptop to connect to Xbox Live?</Marquee>

WTF?blink.gif Quoting it you can see how it's done. I never knew this was possible...LOL..I know...I know...lol

<Marquee><--------<<<</Marquee>

:(

Something's missing, like HTML code.

<br><br><marquee>Sky was here</marquee><br>

Yay I got it! :D

<marquee behavior="slide" direction="right">@|||||||||||||D</marquee>

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.