October 10, 201115 yr comment_46558 http://gear.ign.com/articles/119/1199230p1.html?utm_campaign=twposts&utm_source=twitter Report
October 10, 201115 yr comment_46561 I remember everyone trying to sway me to get a zune. From ATC as a matter of fact lol. Report
October 11, 201115 yr comment_46569 Itunes is awful, I went through 3 Ipods before I bought my Zune. Never had a problem with it. Zune software works extremely well on my phone too. Report
October 11, 201115 yr comment_46572 works fine for me, but honestly i sort of hate the age we are in. i like cds better then anything else honestly. you get to have the actually music in your hand with album art work, and actually own an actual thing. i know it may sound weird just how i feel. Report
October 11, 201115 yr comment_46575 I still buy almost all my music on CD, there is something way more satisfying about actually owning a physical copy. Report
October 11, 201115 yr comment_46577 I've only ever bought 1 iPod as a Junior in HS and over 5 years later it still works problem free. iTunes is also a far superior music player to Zune who's software I thought was atrocious. honestly though, Spotify is the way of the future, love it. Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46872 I have used both and they both seemed fine to me. With the directions phones are going and the multitude of cheap mp3 players out there I can see the reasoning in a change of direction. Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46878 Agreed, at the rate technology and storage capacity is expanding phones and MP3 players will be one and the same and prob a lot more too. Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46919 I wonder how the software will change. I have to use it for my WP7 phone. It's not terrible and the wireless sync is awesome. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.