October 8, 201115 yr comment_46450 http://bit.ly/opNn5eYou draw a stickman and it comes to life. At the end, there's a message. =] Report
October 8, 201115 yr comment_46452 I've seen this before. I resisted making any of the objects into a phallus until close to the end when they asked me to make a cloud, then finally gave in. I rofl'ed when a lightning bolt shot out of it almost perfectly lol. Report
October 8, 201115 yr comment_46454 That was hilarious. Even funnier because of the crappy drawing I did on my phone. Report
October 8, 201115 yr comment_46480 lol i made his sword a *****Haha I did that too at one point. It's hilarious how he stabs it into the dragon's mouth and it's like "WHAT THE F*** MAN" Report
October 8, 201115 yr comment_46483 I stumbled on this the other day and had a lot of fun with it Report
October 11, 201114 yr comment_46603 I can't figure out how to make this work ony phone ill have to give it a shot when I get back home Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.