October 6, 201115 yr comment_46307 So, I just jumped on Live to see Crysis 1 on the marketplace. Blew my mind. The game has been a PC benchmarking tool for a few years now and from the gameplay I've watch online, not a whole lot was lost in translation. Report
October 6, 201115 yr Author comment_46319 Cool. When did this happen?I guess today or last evening. Thought it was a double post for Crysis 2 on the Marketplace at first, then I realised what it was and had a bit of a nerdgasm... Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46385 How much are they asking for it? I wouldn't mind buying it again just to see it on Xbox. Report
October 7, 201115 yr Author comment_46429 $20, no multiplayer though. The controls are tight and framerate is smooth, so if you never had a rig setup that could play this game, for the price this is pretty dang good. Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46430 Thats not bad at all for the length of the game. I would miss the PC mods though. I always tweaked the nano powers. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.