Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Armor lock kill

Featured Replies

holy ****, i know which power up im playing with

Fake. For a rocket moving that fast to be turned nearly perfectly 180 and go almost straight back to where it was fired from at the same speed is impossible. First Epic Games messes up by having fossilized humans still standing when they clearly should have totally decayed based on the rate of decay of the nearby concrete, and now this?

:P jk, that was actually pretty awesome though.

Fake. For a rocket moving that fast to be turned nearly perfectly 180 and go almost straight back to where it was fired from at the same speed is impossible. First Epic Games messes up by having fossilized humans still standing when they clearly should have totally decayed based on the rate of decay of the nearby concrete, and now this?

What you meant.

:P jk, that was actually pretty awesome though.

What you say.

Awesome rocket kill. Makes me hope I get my copy of Reach back from my friend soonish. He better have it on Monday...

What you meant.

What you say.

Awesome rocket kill. Makes me hope I get my copy of Reach back from my friend soonish. He better have it on Monday...

Don't you mean ODST? And no one's borrowed it from me, so your post made no sense. :P (I was referencing something PK posted with the Gears of War thing)

Don't you mean ODST? And no one's borrowed it from me, so your post made no sense. :P (I was referencing something PK posted with the Gears of War thing)

I did mean ODST.

I have friends who borrow stuff from time to time. They give it back. This is how friends do things. I know this "friends" thing is new to you so I wont judge :).

I also read the Gears thread. Your posts in many of these threads (alot, defiantly, Gears statue residue, etc) really made your first post easy to read through.

I'm so ******* lost. I heard my name, and I don't get it. **** you all.

:D

I'm so ******* lost. I heard my name, and I don't get it. **** you all.

LOL

You know what I'm talking about, now put away that cane before you hurt someone. lol

And yeah, I'm not 5 years old, Sajam. I know the concepts. A friend is borrowing Assassin's Creed 2 from me at the moment, if you must know. :P

;Anyways. Yeah. Pretty cool rocket reflection. Definitely makes me want to try out the armor lock ability when I play Reach.

Yea, armor lock is a fun as hell to play with, just run up to a guy in a corner, throw a grenade down, and go into armor lock, it go boom, kill them, run off, and other such shenanigans.

Yea, armor lock is a fun as hell to play with, just run up to a guy in a corner, throw a grenade down, and go into armor lock, it go boom, kill them, run off, and other such shenanigans.

bah, learn to use sticky grenades. much more effective

bah, learn to use sticky grenades. much more effective

Heh, true, how about this then, they get the drop on ya, go into armor lock, they wait, when you hold it out the whole way, there is an emp burst at the end, takes down their sheild, melee kill them, I win, leave. And besides, normal grenades that way is just funny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.