September 30, 201115 yr comment_46084 Linkage. It's free like they promised a few months ago, but unfortunately, it comes out the same day as RAGE. Report
October 1, 201115 yr comment_46126 No big deal. I'm sure the DLC will be pretty short. I can take a bit of time off Rage. Well, maybe i can. Report
October 1, 201115 yr comment_46130 No big deal. I'm sure the DLC will be pretty short. I can take a bit of time off Rage. Well, maybe i can.And I'll be around to do the co-op levels with you if you want, too. Was pretty fun when we did the main Portal 2 co-op campaign. Report
October 1, 201115 yr comment_46135 Agreed. Wonder how long it'll be. I'm guess like one more section or course. So, it'll have a little bit of length to it. Report
October 4, 201115 yr comment_46198 I don't think I ever finished all of the co-op levels for portal 2... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.