Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hello all!

Featured Replies

Hello Gamercide! Wanted to introduce myself since it seems everyone else has. I've been streaming on and off for a couple months now and I have learned a lot about streaming. I've used to use fme and recently switch over to xsplit after reading the guide from Gamercide. I usually stream PS3 games but I do stream 360 and Wii games every now and then. I think the idea of Gamercide is pretty cool and I hope that I can be of some use in the forums lol. Nice to meet you all and Stream On!

My channel http://www.twitch.tv/knyte21

I'm always doing tweaks to my stream to try to improve it in anyway. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated. If anyone have any questions on my settings or anything feel free to ask.

  • Author

Nice to meet you, Knyte. Welcome to the forums and I'm glad Dateranoth's guide was helpful. He's our resident guru for all things technical, so hit him up on here if you ever have a question.

That tutorial made me leave Fme2.5 and Vhscrcap because it was so well done. Xsplit is awesome and I think they owe Dateranoth a check! I will keep make a note that he is the Guru, thanks!

Not long after Dateranoth put the guide up, one of the Xsplit guys made an account on these forums. He's never posted, but we believe he's watching somewhat. lol

And yes, they should outfit us with at least a Gamercide license for our handful of streamers. We'd love to be sponsored by such a good application.

Welcome to the forums and I'm glad I can help. I do my best to keep the guide updated and when xsplit goes out of beta I will rewrite it fully. The basics of the guide still stand though so I'm happy you made the switch. I still use fme for PC games from time to time but I do like xsplit.

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.